Friday, September 30, 2011

PSAT day

So I know for a fact there are some seniors in my etymology class that may or may not browse my blog (which is chill.) But I want to know is what seniors are doing on the PSAT day on October 12th. I am going on a college visit to DePauw University. I want to go there next year but it is $50,000 sticker price... and I have nowhere near enough money to pay that much for college. (1 year at DePauw is the equivalent of 7-8 semesters at IPFW!!!) By going to DePauw at the sticker price, I will be paying for college 4 times! Not to mention I want to be a lawyer and I will have to pay for law school. However, one of the really great things that I can say about going to DePauw is that their Alumni are very active in current students' lives. They can help you get into great schools or get you great jobs. I know that it isn't as much as what you know but instead who you know. DePauw can help me make those connections to become the politician that I can to be one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment