Monday, October 10, 2011

Currently from last week

I began reading Blue moon by Alyssa Noel. It's okay but I am not sure if I will continue reading it.

Anyway, I read 150 pages.

I have had a hard time lately getting all my posts and reading done.

Also, I haven't had any quotes to post because the books that I have been reading are either extremely dull or in the case of the Scott Klusendorf book, it has things that are memorable, but it all runs together and references things that were earlier in the book. So am I supposed to type out the entire book??? Anyway, as a substitute, I am going to choose some amazing quotes that I find online.

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Charles Darwin 


All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 



Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha 



He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
Friedrich Nietzsche 



All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
Jack Kerouac 



All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
T. E. Lawrence 



All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney 



Alright, I think that that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment