Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tomorrow

So I am so excited for tomorrow because I am going to DePauw. I have to be ready to leave the house by 7:15, which is a half hour later than I would usually have to sleep. I am going to IHOP and eating breakfast. We will then hit the road and drive for 3 hours to get to the college. I have a tour at 11:30 and then I am sitting in on a class. I emailed the proff yesterday and she said that I could participate in the class if I want to and if I have something to contribute. So the good news, she sent me a pdf file so I can read what they have read so I can participate. Apparently it is on the Principle-Agent Theory. Which, Mr. Hill, if you read my posts tonight and happen to remember it from your lawyer days, then I would appreciate it if you could dumb it down for me. Anyway, that leads me to the bad news, the file is 30 pages long! I guess I should get used to it because it is what I will have to do if I go there and study Political Science. Anyway, after my class, Clay Knappenberger will be showing me around and talking to me about DePauw. We all (him, his mom since she's driving me there, and myslef) might go out to lunch too. Then, it will be heading back sometime after that. I hope to do some homework and some debate work while I am in the car for so long. Anyway, i best be getting to the clubs that I am in, as I am currently sitting in the IMC and it is almost closing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment