Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

This quarter, I have been notoriously bad at maintaining my goals for reading. I feel like I'm breaking a New Year's resolution, and in a way, I am. At the beginning of the school year, I made a promise to myself that I would work on homework before it is due. Yet, I end up doing the majority of my reading on Thursday nights and Friday morning on the bus. I want to do better at work ahead over the weekend. I need to apply this to everything I do: other course work and debate included. I think everyone should implement this to an extent. Now, I'm not saying that we should be like robots and only do work. All work, no play left Jack a dull boy.

Anyway, so my goal is to read better books and more pages, which will lead to more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment