Monday, September 19, 2011

New life decisions....

So I usually make important life decisions in the shower, but today I made not one but 2 while I was getting dressed. First of all, I decided that every day should be pajama day because then all I would have to do is roll out of bed, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and go and wait for the bus. Also, so many politicians focus on money for people... my platform will be based on the fact that everyone can wear pajamas to work every day. I think this will be a popular idea in America. I also decided that I should move to Tennessee because I hate natural disasters. Ideally, my dream place to live is someplace warm and without natural disasters, but I think I have to settle. Who has heard of a natural disaster in Tennessee???






Anybody????





Exactly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment