Friday, September 2, 2011

Here we go...

Alright so this week has been crazy, I had a math test Wednesday alongside a quiz in Spanish. Yesterday, I had a massive AP Gov./ We The People test (which in that class you basically have 6 tests, 6 essays, and the 2 competitions and that is your entire grade for the class) and the weekly Etymology quiz. Today, I had yet another Spanish quiz and one of the Essays for We The People due. (Not to mention the other assignments that were also due but are not nearly as major.) The point being that with all of this homework, I have been neglecting and procrastinating on my blog. I am going to try to post a thought-provoking analysis of some aspect of my current reading today in Etymology, but I will also have to work on it over the weekend to catch up on my posts. Also, this means that instead of having 2 posts for the sentences of the week (which I had difficulties posting them earlier this week for last week and lost my work), I will be posting them this week in one large post that will contain like 8 or more quotes.

P.S. As it turns out, this was one of the posts that Blogger would not post but it did save this one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment