Friday, September 23, 2011

Currently

I have continued reading another 100 pages of Scott Klusendorf's The Case for Life. I am really enjoying this book. I would recommend it to anyone whether they are pro-life or pro-choice.

Anyway, I read 100 pages this week which makes my total for the semester at 877 pages and 3 complete books and 2 books that I have read 1/2 of.

I know the idea behind the whole book talks was that people don't always know what to read next. However, I personally have too many books to read. I need to finish the Morganville Vampire series, and the Evermore series. Not to mention the miscellaneous books that I find to read or the ones that I have to read because Taylor said to do so. Plus, I have an entire shelf on my bookshelf dedicated to "Books that I need to Read." Plus, the new House of Night book comes out soon and I want to read the books that I have been told that I am not allowed to read. These include: The Golden Compass, Lost Symbol, Angels and Demons, anything by Dan Brown. I wish that the only class I had all day everyday was a "Read good books" class.

No comments:

Post a Comment