Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Too Much Homework

Ok, so I know that most students complain about the amount of homework that they have to do, but I am serious. I have 5 academic classes and only one of them is AP. Just tomorrow, I have a worksheet packet due in Spanish 3 (BUSY WORK!!!! which I hate by the way), a math assignment (this usually takes me a minimum of a half hour), a bunch of grammar things to do for Composition (again..... BUSYWORK!!!!), and a We the People essay due tomorrow. Ughhh.... plus I try to do something good and teach children how to read and how am I repaid???? LOTS OF HOMEWORK...... MOST OF IT BEING BUSYWORK!!!!! Not to mention the bills were finally posted for the debate meet on the 8th and I have no idea what they are about or what they are doing so how am I supposed to teach new congressional debate kids what to do when I do not even know what to do???? I know I should probably be working on all this homework that I am complaining about instead of rambling on and on and on and








on





and





on






and





on about all of the homework that I have and instead use this time to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment