Monday, September 5, 2011

Ugh......

So I've been Laying in bed for an hour and a half and I can't sleep because I'm sick. I took a nap earlier today because I wasn't feeling well so that could be part of it but it's not that I'm not tired. I just can't sleep. I took some medicine so maybe that will help. Anybody else sick? I know it's going around. Although, I think mine is allergies because antihistimines have made me feel better all day. The constant bipolar weather doesn't make it any better for either. At least debate season hasn't started so I can feel free to stay home and not be letting the team down. I'm planning on coming to school tomorrow but we will have to see how I feel in the morning after I drink some hot chocolate and get dressed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment